Search Bollywood News & Hollywood Gossips

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bollywood Columns -Learning and some gyaan

Bhopal is a city of beautiful lakes, but nothing can beat it’s heat. We were shooting on the rocks which were like an oven. Some people fainted. But the local populace are a cool lot.. I have seen people traveling in open jeeps around the lakes. Since Bhopal is a very Nawabi City, it is a very good break from the busy life of Bombay.

I am learning the flute from Raghuveer Yadav, inspite of the very little spare time we get. Paresh Rawal is such a diligent man that I have never met an actor like him. He has all healthy habits. I have been inspired by him. So every morning I drag myself to the gym. He is very particular about exercises. And here I am, a complete foodie. I just sit and eat. I like their salads and deserts. I haven’t had sweets for a very long time. I love the local desserts like Kheer, Phirni, Gulab Jamuns.

Apart from eating, I love horse riding. I sat on a horse last march, after fifteen years and I got completely hooked. I even wanted to partake in the Olympics. Today, I have got myself a really expensive horse from Germany. And to make matters more promising, this year in February, I got the best upcoming rider title.
So as long as I am in Bhopal, its learning to play the flute and exercises that is keeping me busy.

No comments: